Here are some more firsts you've missed:
This was the first time she met her Nanna. Nanna had a little cold, so she didn't want to get too close or hold her or anything, but Georgia was glad to meet her!

Gerogia's first snow! Can't you tell how excited she was!?
Her first time in her swing. She wasn't too impressed at first, but she likes it better now!
(Sorry this picture is sideways- I couldn't figure out how to turn it!)
Her first time in the bouncy seat (thank you Stubers!) Again, not real impressed at first, but now she'll sit in it for quite a while!

Georgia's first real bath. Mama Jo gave her a bath and she didn't fuss at all! Hopefully she'll be a water baby like her Daddy and not scared of the water like me!
Daddy gave her her first bottle and she took it with no problem! I don't think she cares where her food comes from as long as she gets to eat!



I love seeing that bouncy seat all over again! Hope she loves it.
ReplyDelete