Friday, April 10, 2009

Busy Week!


We've had a busy week! Unfortunately I haven't taken many pictures, but I'll post the ones I have.


Monday we had a play date with the moms from my birthing class and their babies. I don't think there was any time that all of the babies were awake, though, so we didn't get any pictures.


Tuesday we stayed home during the day. Tuesday night we went to Mama and Daddy's house for Kevin's birthday dinner and a Bible study. (Still, no pictures.)


Wednesday we had a play date with some college friends and their babies. We didn't get everybody together for a group picture this time, but here's what I got:


Jacob loved Laney's toys!



Here's most of the girls: 
Georgia, Laney, and Savannah


Thursday me, Mama, and Georgia went to a big consignment sale. We got 6 cute outfits, a boppy cover, "Baby Signs" book, and a playmat for less than $50! Georgia was very good while we shopped! 


Here she is on her new playmat.



Good Friday Daddy was off work! We got to spend the WHOLE day with him! We played all day and watched a movie that night!



It sure was a busy week, but we had a lot of fun! What'll we do next week!?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment