Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Our Weekends Lately


Our weekends lately have been full of "babies" - big and small.


Two weekends ago we went to visit the Stubers (the family I used to nanny for).  
Georgia hadn't met any of them yet, so it was definitely time for a visit!


Somehow the only picture I got of Ben was before he decided to put clothes on.
I didn't get any pictures of Nicholas. I don't think he really cared that we were there. He's not that impressed with babies. Been there, done that!


The girls liked Georgia's toys on her car seat. And used mom as a trampoline.
Nicholas watched tv. Ben really liked Georgia and was so sweet with her. He told me,"I love she head/ feet/ hands." And many other body parts. 
He has always been sweet with the little ones!



We were so glad to finally get to see them. I know they don't look like babies anymore, but I still think of them as babies! That was the best job I've ever had (except being a mom, of course!) I really miss those kids and intend to get over there to see them more often.

Last Thursday Kevin's sister, Kara, gave birth to Joseph Dillan. He was about 3 weeks early, so we made an unexpected trip up to Bowling Green to meet him.


He's a beautiful baby (even though Kevin says boys can't be beautiful)! We had to take a picture to prove that, at one time, Georgia was twice as big as him. I don't think it will take long for him to catch up to her, and pass her up!


This family is growing FAST! Christmas is going to be fun this year!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, how sweet. Georgia was beautiful and we were so glad to finally meet her!

    ReplyDelete