Well, I warned you all when I started this blog that I wouldn't have a lot of time to update it. Georgia keeps me very busy! But we're having lots of fun! Here's what we've been up to:
She has mastered the art of rolling over...
at least back to front!
Then she gets on her tummy and gets mad.
She's really enjoying her activity center now.
She can walk all the way around it!
We went to a wedding and Georgia wore this beautiful dress that her Aunt Vickie got her.
Thank you, Aunt Vickie! It was perfect for the black and hot pink wedding!
Papa is already trying to get Georgia into trouble!
I think we might have to keep those two separated!
We made some wrapping paper to wrap Daddy's Father's Day gift in.
(But I forgot to take a picture before he opened it!)
This is the banner that he woke up to on Father's Day morning.
This is the picture I took once I realized I forgot to take a picture of the gift in the wrapping. We wrote him a poem and put it in a book with pictures of Daddy and Georgia.
We spent the afternoon with Papa and Mama Jo for Father's Day and Georgia and Daddy had a good nap.
Then she was ready to play!
A sweet lady that works with Kevin gave us this cute outfit. You can just tell that she loves it! Thanks Ms. Judy!
She's starting to really enjoy bathtime! She likes to splash in the water!
No comments:
Post a Comment