I've been scolded. I guess it's time that I update the blog. I'm not going to try to completely back track because that would take forever! So, why don't we just go back to Christmas.
We did Christmas with my family on Christmas Eve at Mama and Daddy's (Grandma and Papa's) house. I must have forgotten to take my camera because I have no pictures from their house, except on my phone. And blogspot doesn't seem to like iphones, so I can't upload them. So, you'll just have to take my word for it- Georgia had a great time! And got lots of great presents! Grandma and Papa got her a Radio Flyer wagon that she can push around and she loves it! These days she likes to sit inside it.
(kinda blurry- sorry!)
Anna and Chad got her a big tub of Legos... which she also likes to sit inside.
I like to think that she was really excited when she saw all her gifts Christmas morning...
but I don't really think she had any idea what was going on!
Mama, Daddy, Anna, Chad, Grandmother and Granddaddy came for Christmas morning. We had breakfast.
And then watched Georgia open her stocking...
and all of her gifts.

She loved them all!

I just love this picture:

After everybody left, we packed and hit the road for Clarksville. It was a rough trip with a tired girl!
But when we got there, she got to play with her cousins!


The ride home was much better after buying an early birthday present for myself Georgia!


.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment