I have recently learned how many people actually read/ look forward to this blog. I found out when these people complained politely inquired as to why there haven't been any posts lately. So now I know how to find out who's actually reading! For those who want to know, this is what we've been doing and why I haven't been posting:
Since my last post...
- Kevin has had his last day at a job and his first day at a new job.
- We took a few days after his last day to get some things done around the house (thanks to Mawmaw and Papa for keeping G!). We have been very blessed with LOTS of hand-me-downs for Georgia, so we went through them and organized them all.
This chair is full of pajamas only- up to size 3T. So, Grandmas, we don't need any pj's!
This is about half of the boxes that went to the attic.
- Georgia had her first haircut. It was really just a trim, but she did very well... once we let her sit in my lap!
- We took a week long road trip to Pennsylvania to visit Kevin's grandparents so that they could meet Georgia for the first time!
(more on this later)
- My lovely (OLDER) sister turned 30, so, of course, we had a party!
- We've been getting ready for Halloween. Here's a little sneak peek...
- We're thinking of putting our house on the market soon, so we've been working on little projects around the house.
- And, sometime in all of this, I hurt my back. So, I've been going to physical therapy twice a week. (Again, thanks go to Mawmaw and Papa for watching Georgia while I'm in therapy!)
So, I apologize for neglecting the blog. I will try to do better. But, with the holidays quickly approaching, I make no promises!

I'm glad for an update! Georgia looks precious and I can't wait to see what she is for Halloween...you have grabbed my curiosity! Also, the cupcake toppers are awesome for the 30th birthday!
ReplyDeleteIt's about time!!! I want more pics of G!
ReplyDelete