Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Five- Bonus Edition

Since I've been missing my Friday Five lately, I'm giving you all a bonus. Today's Friday Five will be a Friday TEN! Lots of random, fun pictures!

1. Georgia is not a big eater, but there's one thing she loves- fruit!


2. The girl loves stairs! We went to the Children's Museum a few weeks ago and she had a fit when I made her leave the stairs. Forget about the really cool fire truck the stairs were leading to. She just wanted to climb the stairs!


And don't even offer your hand to help her. She says, "All done hand," and pushes it away!


3. She loves to brush her teeth. (Or "Brusha teef," as she says.) I thought she'd get a kick out of this exhibit at the Children's Museum, but she really wanted to use the huge toothbrush on her own teeth! GROSS!


4. We have gotten to spend a lot of time with friends this summer. Here is Georgia with her good friend, Reece, at the baseball game. Wonder what they're talking about...


5. I love to watch Georgia trying to be independent. She tries to put on shoes and her pants by herself. But watch out if she can't do it! She gets really frustrated!


6. See that cute little ponytail? It was a great way to keep her hair out of her eyes... for a little while. She has developed some sort of aversion to ponytails now and screams if I come near her with a ponytail holder! We're gonna lay off for a few weeks and try again.


7. Last weekend we did some cleaning and re-arranging in our house. We moved the obstacles we had blocking the bookcase, anchored it to the wall, and now we're using the bottom two shelves for some of Georgia's things. I think she likes it!


8. A favorite activity these days is lining up her stuffed animals along the wall and then sitting with them.


Sometimes Daddy has to sit too!


9. This is Georgia's blankie that Grandma (Georgia still calls her Mawmaw) made her before she was born. In the past month she has become more attached to it. Every morning when I get her out of bed, she grabs it and brings it with her. Here she is putting her monkey to bed on her blankie.


10. I cannot resist this smile, or the giggle that goes along with it! Some nights G gets really fussy before bed. Other nights she gets giggly! I love the giggly nights!



No comments:

Post a Comment