I could not be happier to announce that our house is (finally) officially for sale!
It seems like we've been working on this forever, but here are the final results:
front- new roof, new paint, new column
(and lots of work by Kevin in the yard and flower beds!)
living room- new paint, new floors
kitchen- new paint
breakfast area- new paint, new light fixture
master bedroom- new paint, new floors, new light fixture
master bath- new floors, new paint, new light fixtures
bedroom 2- new light fixture
bedroom 3- new paint
We are glad to have the house listed and be done with all of the work! Now we just have to keep it show-ready on a daily basis! If anybody wants it, let me know!





Your house looks great. I pray it sells quick!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Shannon! We're praying the same thing! It sure would be nice to be in a new house BEFORE this baby gets here in November!
ReplyDeleteIt looks awesome! I love the floors.~Alicia & Alex
ReplyDeleteIt is a wonderful house and so well-laid out. I am hoping that the right people see it and make an offer. I loved it when I saw it. And it is a nice size too. Lots of good luck with it.
ReplyDeleteLooks great, Jenny! Have ya'll had any luck with showings??
ReplyDeleteThanks! No showings yet...
ReplyDelete