Monday, June 27, 2011

May

What did we do in May...?
I told you in the last post that if it's not written down and/ or there are no pictures of it, I basically forget it ever happened, and that seems to be the case for most of the month of May.
I know we did more work on the house.
And I know I spent lots of time playing with Georgia.
But other than that, these are the only memories I have of May.

 We celebrated Mother's Day.
We had lunch at Mama and Daddy's house...
  and tried to get Georgia to pose for some pictures!
 We have a brand new nephew, so we made the trip to meet him...
(Georgia says he has "wittle tiny hands")
 and did a little playing while we were there!
We went downtown for a baseball game.
Kevin told Georgia about it the day before and she kept saying we were going "froo the town." I guess the word "downtown" made here think of the Wheels of the Bus song!
 And we celebrated Memorial Day with my family.
Georgia had her first corn on the cob of the year and LOVED it!

And that's it! I hope nothing else really important happened, because I have no memory of it. If you know of anything, please let me know so I can piece together the missing weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a happy month!!!! And every southern girl has to love corn. It's like a staple in our diet! :o) Glad to see Georgia will fit in just fine! :o)

    ReplyDelete