Monday, August 30, 2010

Old Lady!

I celebrated my birthday last week
and Kevin keeps reminding me that I'm old now.
(No, really, he's kidding! 28 is NOT old! I refuse to be old!)

Kevin took the day off work and with the beautiful weather we had last week, we decided to spend the day outside. 


We did some exploring...


played peek-a-boo...


did some climbing...


some sliding...


took a minute to stop and smell the flowers...


played some music...


RAN!...


more sliding...


splashing...


tried to hula hoop...


and more splashing!


It was such a great day! And we have LOTS more pictures! I tried to just post a few. If you ever want to see the rest, you know we'd be glad to show you!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! She has gotten SO big! She is so precious Jenny....and happy belated birthday. Looks like you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete