Just a random post of things I never got around to blogging in January:
We had multiple opportunities to explore the snow!
How do you like our homemade sled?
A cold, lazy day- laying on the couch, bundled up, reading
Aunt Anna, Georgia, and I took a little road trip
to meet this little guy:
How sweet is he!?
Check out those eyelashes!
We tried to let Georgia "hold" him, but she wasn't real sure about it. At least we got a picture of them next to each other!
Cuddling with Papa after nap time
My sweet, sick girl. She had strep throat, and we didn't even know it! We just thought it was a cold!
She became really interested in "helping."
Putting clothes in the dryer is one of her favorite ways to "help"!
Simple things really capture her interest. I took an empty sour cream container and put several of her foam letters and numbers in it. She sat there forever taking them out, naming them, and putting them back in. I'm glad she's so interested in educational things... at least for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment