Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Family Fun

This weekend we made the 3 and a half hour trip up to visit Kevin's family. We knew Georgia wouldn't sleep in the car, so we made sure she had a good nap before we left and she did great!
Our niece, Lainey, turned 3 on Monday, Nana D had a birthday Tuesday, and Daddy's birthday is Saturday. So we all got together to celebrate! I didn't take as many pictures as I should have, but I got a few.


Making a necklace with stringing beads


Dillan wanted to hold her hand.
He's such a sweet boy!


Ring around the rosy...


We all fall down! Yay!


Nana D had a fun sticker game!


And Georgia loved the Sit N Spin. By the time we left she had figured out how to make it spin all by herself! 

So, I didn't get any pictures of the birthday festivities, but there were some- complete with cupcakes, ice cream, and presents! It was a full house, but definitely lots of fun!

4 comments:

  1. Too cute!!! Lexie loved her sit & spin too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are falling down on your blogging duties! I need my Georgia fix more often than once a month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna, you're supposed to remind me BEFORE I've let a month go by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete