Tuesday, June 21, 2011

April

Yes, April!
I'm gonna do a few review posts to catch up a little bit and maybe explain why I've been neglectful!
First, in case anyone somehow missed it, in March we found out Georgia is going to be a Big Sister!

So, by the time April rolled around, I was in that wonderful part of pregnancy where you're tired all the time and you have a perfect excuse to nap every day! And since nap time is when I would blog, that fell by the wayside.

Also during this time, we started doing a lot of work on our house. We did some painting (and hired someone to paint even more!) and had the floors replaced in about half the house. 

New tile in the bathrooms...

and laminate in our bedroom, living room, and hallway. We're hoping to have our house on the market any day now!

But we did have some fun too!
We played at the park, since the weather was starting to warm up...

Spent some time at the zoo with friends...

Hunted for Easter eggs...

Dyed Easter eggs...
(And I found out I don't like to dye Easter eggs!)

(Georgia and Daddy's Easter baskets)
Celebrated Easter at Maw-maw and Papa's house...


More hunting...
And spent lots of time blowing bubbles...

and playing with balls.

So, there you go! That's what we did in April- except I may have left some things out because if I don't have a picture of it or have it written on the calendar, it seems to leave my memory as soon as it happens!
Maybe next month I'll get around to posting about May! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your house is going to sell really fast! Those floors look amazing! It's just a shame you guys don't get to enjoy them very much before you move. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah, we hope it sells fast. I'm not that disappointed, though, about not getting to "enjoy" the floors. I much prefer carpet!

    ReplyDelete