Monday, March 7, 2011

February

How did we spend our February?
It seems that we were pretty busy- February FLEW by!- but I'm having a hard time remembering what we did!
Here are a few pictures (to help me remember!):
WARNING: Be prepared for the randomness of this post!

At the beginning of the month Kevin had to go on a short business trip so, of course, Georgia and I stayed with my parents.
(talking to Daddy on the phone)

I started teaching Kindermusik one day a week, so Georgia gets to play with Maw-maw and Papa!

(scheming, I'm sure!)

Georgia has a new habit of taking her socks off during naptime and wearing them on her hands...
I never know what this girl's thinking!



We had some days that we were stuck in the house because of a sick child or a sick car. So we had to get more creative with our entertainment.

I "made" (I use that term loosely) a sensory box for Georgia. It was Valentine-themed.

Georgia practiced sorting the items in the box.

And we worked on some fine motor skills too.
(putting stringing beads on a stick)


Lately when G reads with Daddy,
she likes to lay on the couch with him. It's very sweet!


Maw-maw and Papa took us to the circus.
Georgia didn't quite know what to think!



There were some warm days...
so we spent some time at the park.


And went to the zoo with some good friends.





Thank goodness for cameras! Without these pictures, I'm not sure I would remember any of February! Let's try to make March go by a little more slowly!

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of G and Kevin reading on the couch! Such a daddy's girl! :) And of course I'll be getting some of those zoo pictures from you next time I come over! :)

    ReplyDelete