September was a month full of traveling for us.
Unfortunately, I wasn't that good about taking pictures.
So, you'll get lots of pictures from our first trip, one from our second trip, and none from the last trip.
Oops!
First we made a trip to Nashville to see Thomas the Train. We hadn't had a family vacation this year, so we decided to make it into a mini-vacation while we were there.
The weather was perfect while we were there!
We found a great little park.
Almost all of it was shaded.
Georgia had a blast running, swinging, and climbing.
She really didn't want to leave!
That night we went to visit my cousin and his family.
He has two girls and Georgia loved playing with them (and their toys!)
She even got to decorate and eat her own cupcake after dinner!
Then came the big event:
A Day Out With Thomas!
There were all kinds of activities set up to do before/ after riding the train.
Georgia loved playing with the stamps and coloring!
Her first glimpse of the "real" Thomas!
She was very brave and went down the big blow-up slide twice- all by herself!
After stopping for a little snack, Georgia watched the magician while we waited for our turn to ride the train.
All Aboard!
Checking out the other trains out the window
Showing off her "too-too-tats"
(This is not a good picture by any means, but it's a great story!)
As we were riding the train, Georgia was looking around at all the people. She pointed to the man across the aisle and said "That daddy has a Christmas tree on his arm." It was a tattoo that looked like a lightening bolt. I'm not sure if he heard her or not, or if he even knew what she was talking about, but I got a kick out of it!
After the ride we stopped to take a picture with Thomas' picture.
I mean, come on, we're fun parents, but we were not about to wait in the line to get her picture made in front of the train!
After we got back in town, our niece decided she just couldn't wait any longer to be born. So, the next weekend we were back on the road to meet our newest niece, Ellie.
Isn't she beautiful!?
I can't wait to see her again and introduce her to her newest cousin!
And, for our last trip this fall, Georgia, Aunt Anna, and I packed up the car again the next weekend and headed back up north to visit old friends. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures, but rest assured, we had plenty of fun! Our friend, Candice, has 2 boys just a little older than Georgia and she thought they were great! (And of course, their toys were too!)
And we found time to do some shopping too!
It was a crazy, busy month, but I'm so glad we got to make each of these trips. We made lots of great memories!
After we got back in town, our niece decided she just couldn't wait any longer to be born. So, the next weekend we were back on the road to meet our newest niece, Ellie.
Isn't she beautiful!?
I can't wait to see her again and introduce her to her newest cousin!
And, for our last trip this fall, Georgia, Aunt Anna, and I packed up the car again the next weekend and headed back up north to visit old friends. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures, but rest assured, we had plenty of fun! Our friend, Candice, has 2 boys just a little older than Georgia and she thought they were great! (And of course, their toys were too!)
And we found time to do some shopping too!
It was a crazy, busy month, but I'm so glad we got to make each of these trips. We made lots of great memories!
No comments:
Post a Comment