Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Where do I Start?

Where do you start when you've taken a 2 month break from blogging!? 
I guess I'll try to back-track and get you all up to speed on what's been going on around here!

You all know I'm pregnant, so we'll blame the lack of blog posts on that. I mean, a pregnant lady needs her naps, right!?
And you know we've had the house on the market, so I've been doing my best to keep things looking decent around here. But it hasn't paid off and we'll be taking the house off the market this week in anticipation of Mason's arrival. (Did I ever tell you his name is Mason? Mason Christopher.)

Anyway, let's go back to August.
In August it was hot. And it felt even hotter if you were 6 months pregnant!

 So there were days that we just laid around the house.

But Georgia loves to be outside, so we tried to spend some time outside when we could tolerate it!

 Just a-swingin'
 This park has kind of a ropes course. Georgia couldn't climb ON the ropes, but she had a great time climbing over, around, and through!
 And then she saw it...
 Sand!
(In case you don't know, I'm not really a big sand person, so Georgia doesn't play in the sand often. She seemed to really enjoy it that day, though.)
And then there was a great little water area to wash it all off.
(Or at least as much as you can!)

Okay, that is all for now. I promise it won't be 2 more months before I post again.
But, just in case I'm wrong, here's one more picture for the road!

Blowing bubbles- one of G's favorite hobbies!

No comments:

Post a Comment