My birthday is at the end of August, so Kevin took the day off and we went to the Botanic Gardens, like we did last year. Can I just say it was MUCH more fun last year when I wasn't pregnant! I was in PAIN by the time we left there! But Georgia had fun and that's what really matters!
Splashing in the water with Daddy
Jumping!
I was really hoping we'd get a decent picture of Georgia and I that day since the last decent picture of us was almost a year old. But I don't think we succeeded!
Does this picture look familiar?
She was so little!
Why does she actually smile in pictures with Daddy?
I can hardly get her to look at the camera when it's a picture with me!
Maybe it's the photographer, right?
Pretending to be an elephant
Playing some music
Daddy sat in the "chair" and pretended to cut some bread...
so Georgia had to do it too.
Taking a little snack break
I love the way she's looking at him here. I'm sure she was telling him all about something!
Playing in the sand
(Yes, this was twice in one month! I must be getting laid back in my old age!)
Splashing in the water
One more attempt at a picture before we left. Too bad we were both hot and sweaty by then!


Sweaty or not, I still think the last picture is cute! :)
ReplyDeleteYep, I like the last one! I have a hard time getting good pictures of Chloe right now without sneaking up on her...must be a "stage".
ReplyDelete