Friday we spent the day at the zoo with Ms. Angela, Jacob, and Reece. Jacob has been wanting to see Georgia for a while, so we were glad we finally had a chance!
The girls sat and had their own little conversation...
while Jacob watched the polar bears.
I just love this picture of Reece and her mommy!
Jacob was so excited about the water...
but took a minute to come over and say hi!
Georgia acted so tired the whole time we were at the zoo, so I thought she'd nap in the car. But, of course, she had other plans! No nap that day, but she ended up sleeping over 13 hours that night! I guess it's Georgia's world... we're just living in it!
I am IN LOVE with sweet Reece's red hair! It's is so pretty! And yes, it is Georgia's world and we're just living in it. Duh!
ReplyDeleteI love your new camera. I'm so glad you got it. It takes much better pictures than that other camera. You're such the photographer now!
Two posts in five days?! Look at you! Saying that Jacob had been wanting to see y'all for a while was a huge understatement! :)
ReplyDelete