It's that time of year.
The time we all talk about the things
we're going to do in the upcoming year.
(Or, in most people's cases, the next month or so!)
So, here are the top three things
I would like to work on in January 2011
1. Organization!
My entire house needs a lot of work, but especially when it comes to Georgia's toys, we need some organization!
Here's my ideal:
except mine would have pictures on the front so you can easily see what goes in which basket and Georgia could easily put her toys in the right ones.
I know, YEAH RIGHT! But, hey, a girl can dream!
I just need to get rid of the clutter throughout my house
and keep it clean!
I hope the Fly Lady (and my super-motivational sister-in-law) is going to help me with this one.
(If you struggle with this like I do, check out flylady.com.
She's awesome!)
2. Taking better pictures, more often
I have taken lots of pictures since Kevin got me my amazing new camera for Mother's Day. I don't like that I seem to go in spurts with picture-taking, though. I'll take tons of pictures in a day or two and then go a few weeks before taking anymore. I'd rather have a few pictures, several days a week.
I've signed up for this online class that I hope will teach me some things:
I would also like to learn more about the functions of my camera and the functions of Photoshop Elements (that Kevin got me for Christmas!). And, if I am accomplishing this goal, it will be easier to do this one:
3. Blogging!
(I know you were hoping to hear that!)
In 2010 I had a total of 38 blog posts.
This year, my goal is 52.
Y'all hold me to this, okay? If you notice I haven't posted in over a week, start complaining! That always gets me going!


I'll hold you to it, if you do the same for me! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteI just signed up for that class too today! Unfortunately, I don't think I will be able to keep up with completely (having a baby in the middle of it), but hopefully I can get some tips! Can't wait to see your pictures!
ReplyDelete