2010 was another great year for our family.
Here is a review of some of our highlights:
January
Our baby turned 1!
She also got to play in the snow for the first time!
February
By February she was on the move- running everywhere!
March
April
Georgia finally got to wear the beautiful dress Julie made her! I was so glad it fit perfectly for her Easter dress!
May
In May, Georgia weaned herself, we celebrated Mother's Day (and I got my new camera!), and Kevin and I celebrated 5 years of marriage!
June
We celebrated Father's Day
and took a trip to California!
July
July is my least favorite month to look back on. It is the month we had to say goodbye to Nanna.
August
August brought playdates,
baseball games,
and my birthday!
September
Georgia had her first haircut, we went to Pennsylvania, and Kevin got a new job!
October
We did lots of fun fall things in October and I got some of my favorite pictures of the year!
Georgia loved being Minnie Mouse for Halloween!
November
Georgia started showing some signs that she might be ready for potty training. We decided if it was going to happen before the holiday rush, we better give it a shot. It was a complete failure. We'll try again... someday!
I made my first appliqued shirt.
And then things started getting really busy with all of the holiday things!
December
Certainly we did something in December besides get ready for Christmas, but right now, I can't remember what! I said I was going to get everything done earlier this year so I wouldn't feel so rushed. It didn't happen. I hope to have a post soon about all our Christmas fun. But for now, this will have to do!
Georgia enjoying Christmas:
And too much Christmas:






I LOVE this post! I can't believe how much she's grown in a year. Can't we keep her little forever??
ReplyDelete